You are here
NIB and its nationwide network of associated nonprofit agencies are the nation’s largest employer of people who are blind. NIB delivers affordable, high quality products and services tailored to customer requirements—all while helping people who are blind build meaningful careers.
- 100+ associated nonprofit agencies located in 38 states and Washington D.C.
- 150+ Base Supply Center stores on military installations and federal government facilities
- 7,000+ different products, including 5,000+ SKILCRAFT® products
FY2018 Key Statistics:
- Employed 6,001 people who are blind
- Created 397 new job opportunities for people who are blind
- Paid $120 million in wages and benefits for employees who are blind
- Paid an average hourly wage of $11.96
- Offered rehabilitative services to 94,284 people who are blind nationwide