You are here
NIB and its nationwide network of associated nonprofit agencies are the nation’s largest employer of people who are blind. NIB delivers affordable, high quality products and services tailored to customer requirements—all while helping people who are blind build meaningful careers.
- 101 associated nonprofit agencies located in 38 states and Washington D.C.
- 150 Base Supply Center stores on military installations and federal government facilities
- 7,000+ different products, including 5,000+ SKILCRAFT® products
FY2017 Key Statistics:
- Employed 5,876 people who are blind
- Created 301 new job opportunities for people who are blind
- Paid $114 million in wages and benefits for employees who are blind
- Paid an average hourly wage of $11.66
- Offered rehabilitative services to 95,430 people who are blind nationwide