NIB creates and sustains thousands of U.S.-based manufacturing jobs each year, producing a wide variety of finished products for government and commercial customers. NIB delivers best value solutions—affordable, high-quality products and services tailored to meet customer requirements. NIB helps keep the nation’s economic base strong by tapping into a capable yet largely undiscovered workforce of people who are blind.
Our state-of-the-art, ISO-certified manufacturing facilities across the country form an integrated network of providers and suppliers, which shortens delivery times and reduces costs. We are America’s best-kept manufacturing secret.
NIB’s manufacturing solutions are customized to fit your needs.
- Machining and Fabrication: prototyping, welding, stamping, milling, and lathing
- Packaging and Assembly: expert production, assembly, and packaging of finished goods
- Textiles and Apparel: designing, redesigning, intricate cutting, sewing, embroidery, and silk screening
- Chemical Blending and Filling: specialized handling and packaging of liquid and aerosol products
- Paper Conversion: high-quality cutting, binding, and converting
- Plastics: injection and blow molding