NIB offers state-of-the-art contact center capabilities throughout the country. Our highly trained contact center agents deliver outstanding customer service and build long-term partnerships. We consistently exceed industry standards on speed of calls answered and overall quality, as well as other metrics.
NIB’s contact center services include:
- Inbound/outbound support
- Switchboard operations
- Tier 1 Help Desk support
- Customer Service
- Order and claims processing
- Quality Assurance monitoring and coaching
- Mystery shopping
- 24/7 support
- Spanish speaking agents
Why Choose NIB?
- Flexibility: NIB provides services at the customer’s facility or at our established contact centers.
- Service: NIB contact centers are staffed by a highly skilled yet largely untapped workforce: people who are blind. These dedicated, motivated agents bring the knowledge and experience you need, and your customers demand.
- Program Management – NIB provides complete program management support by providing your customers a single point of contact for all contract- and operations-related issues. NIB also delivers process improvements that lead to overall operational efficiencies and customer satisfactions.
Exceeding Industry Standards
- Industry Average: 40%
- NIB: 18%
Service Level Requirement
- Industry Average: 80%
- NIB: 93%
Call Quality Metrics
- Industry Average: 90%
- NIB: 98%
Case Study: U.S. Air Force Mobility Command (AMC) Switchboard
NIB handles inbound calls from military personnel.
• Combined 17 switchboards to one centralized call center for AMC/ACC
• Reduced call volume from 4 million to 2.4 million annually
• 80% of calls answered in 30 seconds or less; 99% answered within two minutes
• 24/7 operation
• Consolidation resulted in $5 million in savings for the Air Force
Procure NIB Services
To procure NIB services, contact the NIB services team at 1-877-438-5963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.